After two hectic weeks it’s finally time to get back on track with some amazing new recipes! This simple, quick and most importantly, mouthwatering pasta is a perfect weekend dish to make when you don’t feel like using hours for cooking.
This recipe serves 6, so it makes for a perfect Sunday meal to share with friends and family or then to be enjoyed throughout the beginning of the week!
Garlic and Chili Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes 🍝
400 g Pasta of your choice
1 Red chili
4 big Cloves of garlic
1 tbsp Oil
2 tbsp Vegan butter
1 Big tomato
3 dl Pasta water
Beanit® Fava bean chunks – Garlic & Herbs
Making the pasta:
- Chop the tomatoes into 1 x 1 cm cubes. Slice the garlic a bit thicker than normal (this prevents the garlic from burning in the oil). Slice also the chili and set everything aside to wait.
- Boil water (and add salt to the water) in a separate pot and start cooking the pasta according to the package instructions.
- In the meantime add the oil and vegan butter to a pan over medium heat. Once the vegan butter has melted, add the garlic slices and let them cook for 1-2 minutes (make sure the slices aren’t burning due to too high heat). Follow with adding the chili slices and tomato cubes to the pan and continue stirring.
- Gradually start adding the pasta water from the cooking pasta ½ dl at the time while stirring. Once the pasta has cooked al dente, drain the pasta and add it to the pan. Continue cooking everything for 10 more minutes on the pan to make sure everything is well combined and the flavours are mixed together.
- To finish, add more fresh tomato and the fried Beanit® Fava bean chunks – Garlic & Herbs on top of the pasta. Then ENJOY 💛
Leave a Reply