This super fresh and refreshing potato salad with the tasty marinated tofu makes a banging dish for lunch parties and get-togethers! Simple ingredients, fresh flavours are in the spotlight of this dish. The recipe serves 4, so you can adjust the measurements according to your preferences.
Warm Potato Salad 🥔
1 kg Small new potatoes
200 g Fresh peas (weight if for unpeeled peas)
1 Red onion
1 tbsp Capers
1 Spring onion
Dressing for the Potato Salad 🍋
1 tsp Caper liquid
3 tbsp Olive oil
½ Lemons juice and zest
0,5 tsp Salt
1 tsp Garlic powder
Marinated Tofu 🌶️
2 tbsp Soy
1 tbsp Sriracha
1 tbsp Lemon juice
1 tsp Brown sugar
Making the Potato Salad:
- Wash and boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until soft. Drain the potatoes and set aside to wait.
- Slice the red- and spring onion into thin slices and add to a big bowl followed by the capers and fresh peas.
- Slice the potatoes in half and add to the bowl as well. Mix everything gently together.
- In a small bowl or cup, mix together the dressing ingredients and add the dressing on to the potato mixture. Mix everything gently to finish the dish.
Making the Marinated Tofu:
- Add the soy, sriracha, lemon juice and brown sugar to a container with a lid and mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- Slice the tofu into 1 cm pieces in thickness and add the slices to the container with the marinade.
- Close the container and shake well until the marinade has coated the tofu. Let the tofu marinate in a fridge for at least 15 minutes (but preferrably for longer).
- Once the tofu has been marinated, add both the marinade and the tofu to a pan. Fry the tofu in a bit of oil until the tofu gets a bit crispy on the outside and the marinade starts to get sticky. Then serve with the Potato Salad and ENJOY 💛
Leave a Reply